SRA International

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – Applied through my university recruiting site. Had an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in May 2010.

Interview Details – I recieved a phone call from the recruiter. He was very nice and helpful. Answered all my questions about the company and the benefits . When I had my phpne interview with the PM, it went really great. He was very easy to talk to and gave me the job immediately. The process was very smooth, except with the Security department. They lost my paper work a few times and I had to go out of my way to continuly fax them the paper work, at the time I was living in another state. The closest Kinkos was 45minutes away. They never said sorry.

Negotiation Details – my personal experience and how I feel know; is I got low balled... Part of that is my fault. research, stick to your guns, don't take 10K less

Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SRA International in March 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting a resume online I was interview by a few people over the phone, then i was asked to come into the office to see the environment and share further information about self, where I talked to a few more stakeholders. The in-office visit was kind of informal and relaxed which I thought was a big help.

Interview Questions

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!