SRA International

SRA International Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International.

Applied through my university recruiting site. Had an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in May 2010.

I recieved a phone call from the recruiter. He was very nice and helpful. Answered all my questions about the company and the benefits . When I had my phpne interview with the PM, it went really great. He was very easy to talk to and gave me the job immediately. The process was very smooth, except with the Security department. They lost my paper work a few times and I had to go out of my way to continuly fax them the paper work, at the time I was living in another state. The closest Kinkos was 45minutes away. They never said sorry.

my personal experience and how I feel know; is I got low balled... Part of that is my fault. research, stick to your guns, don't take 10K less

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SRA International in March 2009.

After submitting a resume online I was interview by a few people over the phone, then i was asked to come into the office to see the environment and share further information about self, where I talked to a few more stakeholders. The in-office visit was kind of informal and relaxed which I thought was a big help.

Interview Questions