SRA International

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

Professional, detail as far as background checks etc, processes followed but very impersonal. Follow up was normal but only pertaining to the essentials, not a very reliable recruiter to entrust finding one employment unless it is needed.

none

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2011.

I met a recruiter on campus at a career fair and then at an information session. I was selected for an interview through our Career Center's job recruiting website, where I submitted my cover letter and resume. My interview consisted of a 45 minute conversation. It was a fairly straight forward personality interview. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward, why do you want to work for SRA etc. My chemistry with my interviewer was quite poor though. Throughout the interview I knew it wasn't going well. We was not conversational at all, and when I finished speaking would just stare at me. Even though the questions were easy, it was still more uncomfortable than many other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that tricky. One introspective question was, "You appear to work very hard in a variety of fields, what is your source of motivation?"   Answer Question