SRA International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SRA International in October 2011.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter on campus at a career fair and then at an information session. I was selected for an interview through our Career Center's job recruiting website, where I submitted my cover letter and resume. My interview consisted of a 45 minute conversation. It was a fairly straight forward personality interview. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward, why do you want to work for SRA etc. My chemistry with my interviewer was quite poor though. Throughout the interview I knew it wasn't going well. We was not conversational at all, and when I finished speaking would just stare at me. Even though the questions were easy, it was still more uncomfortable than many other interviews I've had.

Interview Question – Nothing that tricky. One introspective question was, "You appear to work very hard in a variety of fields, what is your source of motivation?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SRA International

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRA International Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SRA International employees and interview candidates.