SRA International Cyber Security Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SRA International (Altoona, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

It only went as far as one interview because that was enough for me to know I wouldn't want to work with the interviewer as my program manager. He was late to the interview and seemed very rushed and unprepared. The interview questions were extremely technical in nature and he fired them off in rapid succession so I could hardly get a word in edgewise. Come prepared to know various port numbers and their related services/protocols. Also make sure to have answers to general questions about how buffer overflows, SQL injections, and XSS attacks work. Also know how to explain the three way handshake.

Interview Questions

• I will name a port number an you name the corresponding service/protocol   1 Answer
  • You have gained access to a Web server with a SQL backend. What SQL command could be used to gain access to the SQL database's underlying Operating System?   2 Answers

The interviewer would have been either my boss or my bosses boss. He did not seem personable or courteous. I wasn't even told what position I was interviewing for until the end of the interview when he finally asked me if I had any questions.

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SRA International in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 15mins, interviewer got straight to the point explained job description along with company benefits....Asked one technical question and asked a couple of question about my employment background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave me what i ask for with no problem.