SRA International

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in September 2010.

The interview was mostly behavioral, with the hiring manager asking a lot of questions about where I thought I would be a good fit. She was constantly taking notes on the keywords I was dropping. Towards the end, she asked the regular, "how much am I looking for", to which I replied with my threshold. She didn't seem too enthusiastic about my threshold, which was in the norm with my age and experience.

Regardless, they were friendly, courteous and professional.

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in March 2008.

The process requires you to interview with two levels of management, generally a site lead and project/program manager. This can really help you if the interview with the lower manager doesn't go as well as you planned or they aren't quite sure of your capabilities, which is what I experienced. I clicked with the project manager because we had similar backgrounds and he could verify my abilities through a mutual network of people. The recruiters are well-organized and are generally on time to meet you and ensure that you aren't left alone while waiting on the interview team. I only went through one round of interviews and was offered a position the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The first interviewer frequently questioned what he perceived to be my lack of experience.   View Answer
    For contracts that need immediate fill, they will offer a sign-on bonus to start quickly. Great if you're unemployed or willing to burn bridges with your old employer.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SRA International.

Panel interview with 7 interviewers asking questions simultaneously. Questions are phrased in a way to judge the individuals character and what skill sets they can bring to the team. Only one interview is conducted and then an evaluation is done to determine how qualified each applicant is for a given position. Once an offer is extended a background check for govt. clearance is required before start date.

Interview Questions
    • Must understand the company and who it provides services to.   Answer Question
    Little negotiating