SRA International

Updated Jan 10, 2015
Updated Jan 10, 2015

2.6

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SRA International.

It was easy - I had to come in and interview with 2 managers plus the HR person to give explain the benefits and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember- they are basic questions, like what you don't like most about doing your job.   View Answer
    It was an easy negotiation process

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International.

They were at my school for a career fair when I talked to them. I applied somewhat out of the blue and was selected as a first-round alternate interview candidate. This was for their business analyst internship position

Interview Questions
    • Very straight-forward behavioral interview. The interviewer only asked me 3 questions, so it didnt really seem like a full interview. I was an alternate sign up so that might have been the reason   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International.

I was first called about an on-line application. I was questioned about another better paying job to determine if I had the qualifications. I was told that I did. I quickly applied for the other job, was called for a one on one interview in a day or two. It took a while to get the offer but it came and I accepted in a day or two.

There was no negotiation. A salary was offered, take it or leave it.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International.

Applied on a Friday, had a call from the recruiter on Monday and an Interview Wednesday. Interviewer was not prepared, and I was told it would be a team, but was just one individual. No really tough questions, I had to ask questions to get any information out of the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you, as an environmental science major, want to sit in front of a computer all day?   View Answer
    Negotiation handled by recruiter. Individual project managers cannot give raises.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

Professional, detail as far as background checks etc, processes followed but very impersonal. Follow up was normal but only pertaining to the essentials, not a very reliable recruiter to entrust finding one employment unless it is needed.

none

In-Person Assistor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

The hiring process took approximately 2 weeks. The interview itself was formal, with two hiring managers. The office space that was being used to conduct interviews was in poor condition. I was later informed that this was due to difficulties in securing a short-term lease.

Interview Questions
    • In one word, how would you describe yourself? And why?   Answer Question
    There was no salary negotiation. Base pay was hourly/non-exempt.

Associate Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International in September 2014.

I submitted my online and got my first call within a week with the PM. Almost a week later I had another interview the site lead. The interviews were very to the point and typical analyst questions. I the job offer almost 2 weeks later. Then started about 3 weeks after I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    • Typical analyst questions, nothing was very difficult. The hiring process was kind of slow. It seemed to take longer to get a start date after I accepted the offer.   Answer Question

Tier II Helpdesk Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SRA International.

The company kept in touch often during the hiring and interview process. It was a quick and easy process,where I was kept informed the entire time. Contact was made initially by recruiter, who then placed me in contact with manager. The manager handled the interview process from there on out. Then the HR staff submitted the offer and start date details

Interview Questions
    • Describe a tie where you were tempted to respond to a question out of character, what did you do?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, salary was offered.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International in August 2014.

I applied online from a postion I found on Indeed. I got an email very soon and had four interviews on the phone/Skype over the process of a week. I think they had been interviewing many people for the position with no luck, and were very interested in finding someone. The impression I got was that they hire many people through their employee referral process.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if money was not an issue? (Also, just a note, SRA works in teams, so I got interviewed by members of the team I would be working with. I think they got to come up with questions and seemed to have a say in the hiring process)   Answer Question
    Very easy; I gave them my target and they offered a little more than I asked!

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SRA International.

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions
    • Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question