SRA International

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.6

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SRA International.

Panel interview with 7 interviewers asking questions simultaneously. Questions are phrased in a way to judge the individuals character and what skill sets they can bring to the team. Only one interview is conducted and then an evaluation is done to determine how qualified each applicant is for a given position. Once an offer is extended a background check for govt. clearance is required before start date.

Interview Questions
    • Must understand the company and who it provides services to.   Answer Question
    Little negotiating

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in March 2009.

I knew somebody at the company from a previous job. He helped me find a job posting on their website that would get me in to an interview. I interviewed with three people and submitted some original material to show that I knew what I was doing. I got an offer and accepted. The whole process from phone call to first day on the job took about 5 weeks. It definitely helps to know someone on the inside.

Interview Questions
    • Since I was coming from another contractor, I had to explain why I needed to change companies when the jobs were so similar.   View Answer
    It's a federal contracting job so the companies all pay about the same. The company made me an offer and I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International.

Long and thorough for mine. Since then I've seen other managers in the company (mostly inexperienced and with little training) consistantly look for a perfect fit instead of a 70 - 80% fit, with OJT making up the remainder. This left positions open for far to long causing cost and schedule slippages..

Federal Contractor Interview

The federal contract I was under was won by SRA. SRA offered me a position with the same pay but reduced benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Did not really have interview questions. My clients expressed keen interest in keeping me local.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SRA International.

University Interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about consulting? What are proposals?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International.

Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SRA International.

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions
    • Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International in October 2010.

Multiple interviews with company executives in one two to three hour period. Interviewers asked about my background, experience and nature of my degrees. We discussed the parameters and responsibilities of the position. Asked about willingness to do other work if customer or company priorities changed. Process was professional and no surprises.

discussed salary with HR rep and hiring authority finalized.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

Professional, detail as far as background checks etc, processes followed but very impersonal. Follow up was normal but only pertaining to the essentials, not a very reliable recruiter to entrust finding one employment unless it is needed.

none

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in January 2010.

interview was conducted with 2 separate people, no hard questions just based on your knowledge of the job.

asked me my salary requirements no negotiating needed salary was accepted.