SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.6

Contracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Director and person who would be my direct manager. We sat and talked for about an hour. It was a pleasant experience. Interviewers were very nice and were not aggressive about getting certain questions answered. Very laid back interview. Not very structured.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked me about my past experience and gave me an overview of their Contracts shop.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR. Invited to an in-person interview about three days later. Interview by a group of 3 people. I was just a little nervous. The questions were 50/50 technical and behavioral. I made sure I knew about the company because that was definitely a question asked. At the end of the interview I thanked them for giving me the interview opportunity.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by Phone where I had an initial screening. Then I had a face to face with the client who was satisfied by my answers to questions. I was called the next day for the job offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SRA International in January 2014.

Interview

Set up an interview through HR. Actual interview was a group phone call with the VP of the business area and the director of the internship program. The interview was not difficult and I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Afterwards, HR took a VERY long time to let me know that I had received the offer. But they also had a new HR employee before my internship was over, so that problem is probably in the past now.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course that you've had so far in college and why?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with 2 different people, relatively easy interview all the questions where centered on my previous experience, salary question was brought up by the interviewee, how much money are you looking to make. .

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with inventory databases.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None: asked how much did I want, I told them they agreed. Should of asked for more.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and then In Person Interview. I was called for an telephone interview where they asked me technical questions. After passing that interview I was called in for an in person interview. This part was a mix of technical and personality.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. She was extremely nice, but really didn't know much about the position. About 20 minute phone call going over background and salary expectations. After that I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior to going to the in person interview. The in Person interview was with 2 people, they both seemed extremely tired, but were nice... Mostly behavioral questions. They did have a written portion. They asked me to write down an email response to someone that had inquired about a forgotten password.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SRA International (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within just a few days by an extraordinarily casual-sounding HR representative who scheduled a walk-in interview. The interview itself was with two gentlemen plus a third person who dialed in remotely to ask just a couple questions.

The interview was surprisingly short -- almost perfunctory -- in that it lasted only 30 minutes. In my experience, other recent interviews have all run two hours or longer. This felt more like the job interviews I had as a teenager, when it was understood I wouldn't stay for the long term. There were no difficult questions, but there was one moment at which I may have responded too emphatically in assuring them that I had a certain kind of experience. I mention that because the guy on the phone then very graciously said that they weren't challenging me or doubting me. That seemed a little odd, as I don't think I had given them any reason to think I needed reassurance or calming. Most questions were asked by one of the guys at the table while the other took notes all over his copy of my resume.

I gathered from what they told me that a great many applicants were being interviewed, perhaps two per day over a two-week period, and that I was one of the first they saw. Perhaps that accounted for the brevity of our meeting.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic, e.g., concerning the tools I have used. The only thing that stumped me was my questioner's use of some unusual acronyms. Possibly he wanted to see if I recognized them or would ask, or possibly he did so without thinking.   Answer Question

Administrative Support II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call for a phone interview. I was called again for another phone interview. Was contacted via phone for two 1 on 1 interview. I was offered the job via phone two days after the final 1 on 1 interview and received an offer letter via email one week later..

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best for this position?   1 Answer

Senior Director, BD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

In person coffee with BD VP, was asked to describe my current day to day responsibilities. Was asked to go over my territory plans, client call plans and Sales strategy for HHS/VA. Once I walked them through the plans i was asked specific questions on how i manage my current staff and report metrics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable managing a team and running capture, bids and proposal support?   1 Answer