SRA International

84 candidate interviews

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Help Desk Specialist
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SRA International in September 2013.

Interview Details – The person who interviewed me definitely knew their stuff and I was able to get everything right. The perosn was very competent, and they were very friendly. We had a good time.

Interview Question – If we offered you the job tomorrow, would you immediately accept it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take full advantage of the benefits.

Multimedia Developer Interview

Multimedia Developer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very social environment. Was able to meet and interact with staff. Company was selling themselves as much as I was selling myself. I had two interviews, the first was one on one with the head of the department and the next was with the team I would be working with.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, they offered above what I was anticipating

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

Project/Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Question – Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

Information Assurance Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 different people. They were all hospitable and friendly.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation required. The offer was very fair.

Very Easy Interview

Asset Manager Interview

Asset Manager
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview was conducted with 2 separate people, no hard questions just based on your knowledge of the job.

Negotiation Details – asked me my salary requirements no negotiating needed salary was accepted.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

Interviewed at SRA International

Interview Details – Quick interview process. Always keep in contact with your hiring manager as you will not receive much assistance with the roll on process. Good dynamic with the team that I interviewed with helped me keep a level heard while waiting.

Interview Question – No difficult questions for me. If you know your stuff and mesh well with the team you will get the job.   Answer Question

Program/Project Manager Interview

Program/Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at SRA International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by the current incumbent for a telephone interview. Was then brought in to interview with the customer. Was offered a position after the customer interview.

Interview Question – I don't remember specific questions, but the interview was very much focused on the specific customer I was interviewing to support, not the company. If you're interviewing, I would recommend researching the organization SRA wants you to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for additional leave, which they refused but offered me more money instead. I learned later than another colleague did get additional leave, so if it's important to you, push for it.

QA Test Engineer Interview

QA Test Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – Initially a phone interview with HR and then in person interview with client. Did not get offer, but the interview was okay.

Interview Question – There were not much difficult questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Associate Editor Interview

Associate Editor
Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details – After I submitted my resume and cover letter in response to a posted job ad, SRA staff contacted me first by email to ask me to take an editing test. I took the test, and if I remember correctly, we talked briefly by phone. They then offered me the job. This was one of several on-call, part-time editor positions they were filling at the time. SRA interviewers (the hiring manager and her supervisor) were very friendly and professional.

Interview Question – I don't recall a difficult quetion. The main difficulty was the editing test.   Answer Question

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!