SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.6

Tier II Helpdesk Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SRA International.

The company kept in touch often during the hiring and interview process. It was a quick and easy process,where I was kept informed the entire time. Contact was made initially by recruiter, who then placed me in contact with manager. The manager handled the interview process from there on out. Then the HR staff submitted the offer and start date details

Interview Questions
    • Describe a tie where you were tempted to respond to a question out of character, what did you do?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, salary was offered.

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SRA International in September 2013.

The person who interviewed me definitely knew their stuff and I was able to get everything right. The perosn was very competent, and they were very friendly. We had a good time.

Interview Questions
    • If we offered you the job tomorrow, would you immediately accept it?   Answer Question
    Take full advantage of the benefits.

Multimedia Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International in August 2010.

Very social environment. Was able to meet and interact with staff. Company was selling themselves as much as I was selling myself. I had two interviews, the first was one on one with the head of the department and the next was with the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions
    Simple, they offered above what I was anticipating

Project/Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SRA International.

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions
    • Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SRA International.

Interviewed with 3 different people. They were all hospitable and friendly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation required. The offer was very fair.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in January 2010.

interview was conducted with 2 separate people, no hard questions just based on your knowledge of the job.

asked me my salary requirements no negotiating needed salary was accepted.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Quick interview process. Always keep in contact with your hiring manager as you will not receive much assistance with the roll on process. Good dynamic with the team that I interviewed with helped me keep a level heard while waiting.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions for me. If you know your stuff and mesh well with the team you will get the job.   Answer Question

Program/Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at SRA International in July 2010.

Was contacted by the current incumbent for a telephone interview. Was then brought in to interview with the customer. Was offered a position after the customer interview.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember specific questions, but the interview was very much focused on the specific customer I was interviewing to support, not the company. If you're interviewing, I would recommend researching the organization SRA wants you to work for.   Answer Question
    I asked for additional leave, which they refused but offered me more money instead. I learned later than another colleague did get additional leave, so if it's important to you, push for it.

QA Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International.

Initially a phone interview with HR and then in person interview with client. Did not get offer, but the interview was okay.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at SRA International.

Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.

Interview Questions

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!