SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.6

In-Person Assistor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately 2 weeks. The interview itself was formal, with two hiring managers. The office space that was being used to conduct interviews was in poor condition. I was later informed that this was due to difficulties in securing a short-term lease.

Interview Questions

• In one word, how would you describe yourself? And why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. Base pay was hourly/non-exempt.

Associate Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my online and got my first call within a week with the PM. Almost a week later I had another interview the site lead. The interviews were very to the point and typical analyst questions. I the job offer almost 2 weeks later. Then started about 3 weeks after I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Typical analyst questions, nothing was very difficult. The hiring process was kind of slow. It seemed to take longer to get a start date after I accepted the offer.   Answer Question

Tier II Helpdesk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SRA International.

Interview

The company kept in touch often during the hiring and interview process. It was a quick and easy process,where I was kept informed the entire time. Contact was made initially by recruiter, who then placed me in contact with manager. The manager handled the interview process from there on out. Then the HR staff submitted the offer and start date details

Interview Questions

• Describe a tie where you were tempted to respond to a question out of character, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, salary was offered.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online from a postion I found on Indeed. I got an email very soon and had four interviews on the phone/Skype over the process of a week. I think they had been interviewing many people for the position with no luck, and were very interested in finding someone. The impression I got was that they hire many people through their employee referral process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if money was not an issue? (Also, just a note, SRA works in teams, so I got interviewed by members of the team I would be working with. I think they got to come up with questions and seemed to have a say in the hiring process)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy; I gave them my target and they offered a little more than I asked!

Administrative Support II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call for a phone interview. I was called again for another phone interview. Was contacted via phone for two 1 on 1 interview. I was offered the job via phone two days after the final 1 on 1 interview and received an offer letter via email one week later..

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I was called quickly for an interview, however in the process of scheduling an interview date and time, suddenly communication stopped, and I received and e-mail stating I was no longer being considered for the position. Very unprofessional!
    Note to recruiting team, if you plan to try and pull working professionals from their current roles, be a little flexible with setting interview times.

Interview Questions

• Asked withing minutes, what my current salary was, and what my requirements were.   Answer Question

Information Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. They were all hospitable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation required. The offer was very fair.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick interview process. Always keep in contact with your hiring manager as you will not receive much assistance with the roll on process. Good dynamic with the team that I interviewed with helped me keep a level heard while waiting.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for me. If you know your stuff and mesh well with the team you will get the job.   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Initially a phone interview with HR and then in person interview with client. Did not get offer, but the interview was okay.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Typically there is a technical phone screen. If the person passes the technical phone screen, there will be an in-person interview which can be conducted by project manager and technical staff members.