SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.6

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Had a phone screen interview, then met with a few peers and my direct supervisor, then was offered a job after the meeting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation. Told me what I was offered and that was it.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was kept informed regularly during the interview process with phone calls and emails. I ended up having three interviews with different people in the company. I was contacted the day after every interview by the recruiter who was very diligent. Once offered the position the process was quick and smooth and I felt welcomed when I joined the company.

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SRA International in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted nearly 6 months after I had applied to see if I was still interested in a Systems Engineering position. I went in for an in person interview with a panel of 3 people and they asked generally about my background and skillset. I had to ask politely if I could ask any questions to them at the end.

Interview Questions

• How long does a radio wave travel in 10 tics   1 Answer

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate, as I gave a fair and firm salary requirement during the interview.

Associate Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally approached them at an on-campus career fair. I talked briefly to the representative and was scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was very informal and the representative seemed more focus on selling SRA. I was asked questions about my previous experience and what I am looking for in a company.

Afterwards, I received an email from an HR representative inviting me to an on-site interview at Fairfax, VA. Upon arriving, I was scheduled to have lunch at a local restaurant with two relatively new hires. The lunch was informal and we chatted about what SRA does, what they do, why I am interested, what role would I fit in at the company, etc. I was then scheduled for three interviews with more senior members of the company. All of the questions were behavioral or related to my previous experience. It seems like they are looking for someone who fits into their culture. All of the interviews were around 30 minutes long.

I was then asked to fill out an online application and have an additional phone interview with a senior member. After that phone interview, I was never contacted again. The HR representative ignored my requests for a status update. I did not receive compensation for travelling to Fairfax. I enjoyed the interview experience and liked the company, but was slightly unhappy that they didn't explicitly give me a final response.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Applied through my university recruiting site. Had an on-campus interview.

Senior Member of the Professional Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

My interview started with a 20 minute phone screen by the recruiter, with some very basic questions. The in person interview took 90 minutes, and I met with three different people (in rapid succession) including my boss, my boss's boss, and another person in the department. All of my references were checked.

Interview Questions

• None--all of the interview questions were what I expected.   Answer Question

Server Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was given an on-site interview with the project leader and his tech lead. It was a very friendly session and I was not made to feel like I was being grilled.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screening interview that lasted less than 30 minutes with basic questions such as why do you want to work for SRA and why do you want to work in this position. Then I received a call a week later that they wanted an in person interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

hiring manager came to where i was working to interview me

Technical Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was a three step process and consisted of technical and business interviews

Interview Questions

• What factor would you not consider when you provide technical briefing   Answer Question