SRA International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pentagon Support Interview

Pentagon Support
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SRA International in March 2010.

Interview Details – This was a pretty easy interview. No questions that were terribly challenging, no real unorthodox behavioral questions, and mainly how my exact skills would fit into 1) the project and 2) the specific office where I'd be working (staff augmentee). Be prepared to provide proof of prior work. Staffers were friendly and many of the folks had been with the company for a very long time. Salary was competitive - they gave me exactly what I asked for.

Interview Question – How do you manage competing deadlines?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took another job elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SRA International

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRA International Pentagon Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SRA International employees and interview candidates.