SRA International Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SRA International in July 2012.

Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Questions
  • Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Too long of a commute

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SRA International in February 2008.

Worked as a sub to SRA until a position opened up. Project lead connected me to the practice area leader and began the interview/hiring process. There was one phone screen and one unstructured interview, then they went silent for several weeks. I had an offer after following up. The process took about ten weeks total.

Interview Questions
    The offer was very good and I accepted it as offered.