SRA International

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at SRA International in February 2008.

Interview Details – Worked as a sub to SRA until a position opened up. Project lead connected me to the practice area leader and began the interview/hiring process. There was one phone screen and one unstructured interview, then they went silent for several weeks. I had an offer after following up. The process took about ten weeks total.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was very good and I accepted it as offered.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SRA International in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Question – Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too long of a commute

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!