SRA International Senior Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SRA International in March 2009.

I knew somebody at the company from a previous job. He helped me find a job posting on their website that would get me in to an interview. I interviewed with three people and submitted some original material to show that I knew what I was doing. I got an offer and accepted. The whole process from phone call to first day on the job took about 5 weeks. It definitely helps to know someone on the inside.

Interview Questions
  • Since I was coming from another contractor, I had to explain why I needed to change companies when the jobs were so similar.   View Answer
It's a federal contracting job so the companies all pay about the same. The company made me an offer and I accepted.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!