SRA International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SRA International in August 2008.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview, then face to face interview. Depends on the position the depth of questioning.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very basic, in hind sight I should have asked for more.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SRA International in August 2008.

Interview Details – I can only speak from my own experience. My initial interview took place with the Hr representative contacting me by phone to ask some scripted questions generated by the hiring manager. Once the initial phone interview was completed, the Hr Rep setup an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and ask me to complete some preliminary paper work for background investigations and more. Once the hiring manager completed his interview, he/she setup an interview with the technical lead and some additonal members of the team. The meeting with the tech lead and the group took place over the phone since I had already met the hiring manager in person, but I think it could have been done in person had I not already met the manager. Once the interview was completed, I had to do a face-to-face again with the hiring manger to complete the process. The negotiations for salary and benifits is discussed with the HR rep, not the hiring manager or team.

Interview Question – What do you need from your future boss in order for you to succeed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very limited room for negotiations, and almost none with regards to benifits/vacation.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!