SRA International Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRA International (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2008.

Interview

Basic phone interview, then face to face interview. Depends on the position the depth of questioning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very basic, in hind sight I should have asked for more.

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SRA International in August 2008.

Interview

I can only speak from my own experience. My initial interview took place with the Hr representative contacting me by phone to ask some scripted questions generated by the hiring manager. Once the initial phone interview was completed, the Hr Rep setup an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and ask me to complete some preliminary paper work for background investigations and more. Once the hiring manager completed his interview, he/she setup an interview with the technical lead and some additonal members of the team. The meeting with the tech lead and the group took place over the phone since I had already met the hiring manager in person, but I think it could have been done in person had I not already met the manager. Once the interview was completed, I had to do a face-to-face again with the hiring manger to complete the process. The negotiations for salary and benifits is discussed with the HR rep, not the hiring manager or team.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from your future boss in order for you to succeed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very limited room for negotiations, and almost none with regards to benifits/vacation.