SRA International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SRA International in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a mid-level manager at the internal "career fair." A simple, "Do you know X technology?" type of interview. That progressed me to a phone interview that was slightly more technical, which consisted of, "How would you do Y in X technology?" Again, pretty simple. Then I went up to interview with the team manager and a developer. 3 hours of esoteric, deep, and likely unrelated-to-the-job technical questions, I was sent on my way. After 2 weeks of waiting, a simple email saying that they would not be able to use me in the position was sent. No reason as to if I lacked technical knowledge, experience, or social skills.

Interview Question – Write an efficient method to reverse a string.   View Answer

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!