SRA International Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SRA International in March 2012.

Talked to the team lead on the phone and later another employee in person. We talked about the project and how my previous work experience was relevant. Both were cordial and the overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • How did you design the last thing you worked on   View Answer

Decided I wanted to stay at current job.

Other Interview Reviews for SRA International

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in November 2011.

Applied for interview via College Job Center. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions, looking over the resume, and then time to ask the interviewer about the company or for any clarifications. After the interview, I did not hear back from the company for some time, until about 2 months later during which I was offered a second interview on site. I declined for personal reasons.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time during which you displayed leadership abilities.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SRA International in June 2009.

First of all, a program manager called me for the first round screening, and then I was asked to take a written skill/knowledge test. Couples of days later, I was scheduled to have a phone interview with the client. The phone interview took about 20 mins, and then several days later, I was scheduled a on-site interview. The on-site interview had two part, the first part was meeting a Sr. company manager, and the most critical part was meeting the client panel. The on-site interview was easy, I guess the decision had already been made before I was asked for the on-site interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SRA International in March 2010.

The phone interview was a personality test, with basic questions about my career goals. We also scheduled the 1:1 interview during the phone interview.

Their 1:1 interview was 2 back to back 1:1 interviews.

The first one was a description of company policies, and a basic review of your resume.

The second one was the one they deemed to be the technical interview. It was the easiest technical interview I have ever been on. No coding questions, no problem solving questions. Just hypothetical workplace issues questions.

The interviewers were all professional, and SRA seemed to be a good place to work at. The only dark spot on the whole process was after the interview, where I got no answers. Even after writing them a couple of emails asking about the status of my application, they just ignored me.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with a coworker you didn't like? / who didn't like you?   Answer Question

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!