SRA International Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Had a phone screen interview, then met with a few peers and my direct supervisor, then was offered a job after the meeting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation. Told me what I was offered and that was it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

After a recruiter reviews a resume, they will contact you if a project manager would like you to work for them. Then there is a one on one interview either in person or by phone with the PM.

Interview Questions

• What background do you have in software testing?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was kept informed regularly during the interview process with phone calls and emails. I ended up having three interviews with different people in the company. I was contacted the day after every interview by the recruiter who was very diligent. Once offered the position the process was quick and smooth and I felt welcomed when I joined the company.

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Associate Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally approached them at an on-campus career fair. I talked briefly to the representative and was scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was very informal and the representative seemed more focus on selling SRA. I was asked questions about my previous experience and what I am looking for in a company. Afterwards, I received an email from an HR representative inviting me to an on-site interview at Fairfax, VA. Upon arriving, I was scheduled to have lunch at a local restaurant with two relatively new hires. The lunch was informal and we chatted about what SRA does, what they do, why I am interested, what role would I fit in at the company, etc. I was then scheduled for three interviews with more senior members of the company. All of the questions were behavioral or related to my previous experience. It seems like they are looking for someone who fits into their culture. All of the interviews were around 30 minutes long. I was then asked to fill out an online application and have an additional phone interview with a senior member. After that phone interview, I was never contacted again. The HR representative ignored my requests for a status update. I did not receive compensation for travelling to Fairfax. I enjoyed the interview experience and liked the company, but was slightly unhappy that they didn't explicitly give me a final response.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

hiring manager came to where i was working to interview me

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was given an on-site interview with the project leader and his tech lead. It was a very friendly session and I was not made to feel like I was being grilled.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Frederick, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screening interview that lasted less than 30 minutes with basic questions such as why do you want to work for SRA and why do you want to work in this position. Then I received a call a week later that they wanted an in person interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was a three step process and consisted of technical and business interviews

Interview Questions

• What factor would you not consider when you provide technical briefing   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Fairfax, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Questions

• Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Too long of a commute

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

I met a recruiter on campus at a career fair and then at an information session. I was selected for an interview through our Career Center's job recruiting website, where I submitted my cover letter and resume. My interview consisted of a 45 minute conversation. It was a fairly straight forward personality interview. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward, why do you want to work for SRA etc. My chemistry with my interviewer was quite poor though. Throughout the interview I knew it wasn't going well. We was not conversational at all, and when I finished speaking would just stare at me. Even though the questions were easy, it was still more uncomfortable than many other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that tricky. One introspective question was, "You appear to work very hard in a variety of fields, what is your source of motivation?"   Answer Question