SRA International Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at SRA International in January 2013.

Was given an on-site interview with the project leader and his tech lead. It was a very friendly session and I was not made to feel like I was being grilled.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in January 2013.

hiring manager came to where i was working to interview me

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SRA International in August 2012.

The interview was a three step process and consisted of technical and business interviews

Interview Questions
    • What factor would you not consider when you provide technical briefing   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SRA International in July 2012.

Applied online; granted interview; very nice people and work environment; offices were good and company seemed supportive of further training and career enhancement. In the end I declined the offer because there was nothing "special" about the job (lots of government work, culture is kinda bland) and it would have been a very long commute. So I stayed where I am.

Interview Questions
    • Describe s situation with a past client where they were not happy at first. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Too long of a commute

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SRA International in October 2011.

I met a recruiter on campus at a career fair and then at an information session. I was selected for an interview through our Career Center's job recruiting website, where I submitted my cover letter and resume. My interview consisted of a 45 minute conversation. It was a fairly straight forward personality interview. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward, why do you want to work for SRA etc. My chemistry with my interviewer was quite poor though. Throughout the interview I knew it wasn't going well. We was not conversational at all, and when I finished speaking would just stare at me. Even though the questions were easy, it was still more uncomfortable than many other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that tricky. One introspective question was, "You appear to work very hard in a variety of fields, what is your source of motivation?"   Answer Question

Associate Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at SRA International in December 2010.

SRA came to my university back in October for on-campus interviewing. I was selected to move forward after a 30 minute interview with a manager. I went up to Fairfax, VA for a second interview. I had two interviews with managers that were each about 30 minutes. The questions were pretty basic, why do you want to work for SRA, etc. I was offered a position in March in DC. The offer was very low compared to what my friends' offers were straight out of school, especially living in DC.

Throughout the whole recruiting process SRA was completely unresponsive to me. They told me during my interview they would get back to me in 2 weeks, I didn't hear back for about 4 months. When I inquired they told me they weren't hiring. After my offer was given, I had to inquire about benefits, etc. The recruiter took a few days to answer my questions. HR is extremely disorganized

Interview Questions

Received another offer that was about 30% higher. I would have taken the offer had I not received another one.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SRA International in December 2010.

Network troubleshooting scenario from Layer 1 to Layer 4.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Salary was above market.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SRA International in October 2010.

Multiple interviews with company executives in one two to three hour period. Interviewers asked about my background, experience and nature of my degrees. We discussed the parameters and responsibilities of the position. Asked about willingness to do other work if customer or company priorities changed. Process was professional and no surprises.

discussed salary with HR rep and hiring authority finalized.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRA International in September 2010.

The interview was mostly behavioral, with the hiring manager asking a lot of questions about where I thought I would be a good fit. She was constantly taking notes on the keywords I was dropping. Towards the end, she asked the regular, "how much am I looking for", to which I replied with my threshold. She didn't seem too enthusiastic about my threshold, which was in the norm with my age and experience.

Regardless, they were friendly, courteous and professional.

Multimedia Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRA International in August 2010.

Very social environment. Was able to meet and interact with staff. Company was selling themselves as much as I was selling myself. I had two interviews, the first was one on one with the head of the department and the next was with the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions
    Simple, they offered above what I was anticipating