Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SRA OSS
- Telecommunications Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Human Resources Executive (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at SRA OSS (Hudson, OH) in November 2012.
Was called and asked to report to clients site and given rough terms of contract.
- None 1 Answer
I asked and got what I asked for without any issue.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at SRA OSS (San Jose, CA) in August 2011.
Interview was fairly standard, was interviewed by the company president. Was very calm and collected, and focused more on describing the job and explaining the needs and process. Questions were pertinent and did not attempt to trick or mislead me towards revealing weird personal information. Office is small and quiet. Not excessively gaudy or showy.
- What do you feel would qualify you for the position considering the needs of the job and your own skill sets? 1 Answer
Negotiation was simple and to the point. I was asked for my own estimate and gave what I thought was a fair amount in respect to what I could offer. I advice not to over-estimate your pay rate and think in terms of you experience and skill levels. They are accepting that people will learn and develop more and are tolerant of the need for experience building.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at SRA OSS (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.
Initial communications were great, talked with a recruiter from part of the team who invited me in for an in-person interview with one of the upper management. Interview itself was very informal, not too many trick questions and management seemed very upfront and casual. After the interview they contacted me back within a few days with the result. Although my qualifications seemed to be enough at the interview I did not get the position.
- What type of things do you see this position will help your career path in the future? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at SRA OSS.
Was invited by the HR Manager. She was nice and methodical. The interview was followed by an interview with the president of the company. It seems like it is a small company and all decisions go through him.
- Are you Ok working with a team that is very different? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SRA OSS (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.
Very simple process
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review