SRAM

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SRAM.

Interview Details – The interview is a day long process where you meet a lot of people which leads to some repeat questions. They do a standard topgrading interview with different folks asking different questions (cultural fit, technical skills, work history, etc).

Interview Question – How many centuries have you ridden?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Spearfish, SD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SRAM in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the General Manager and Production Manager. The interview was pretty standard, they mostly wanted to know what I was looking for in an internship and if I would mind working in production for parts of the internship. I received a formal job offer one month after my first interview.

LPD Engineer Interview

Taichung (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SRAM in August 2011.

Interview Details – my 1st formal job. ask some engineering questions, bike knowledge. introducing yourself in English. asked do you really want this job?

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quality Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SRAM in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 to review past experiences then Plant tour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary.

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SRAM in November 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring manager called me soon after I submitted my resume online and requested a phone interview, either "now" or at a later time. I agreed to speak with him immediately because I didn't want to appear disinterested. He was well-prepared and had a list of questions, very polite. He followed up about a week later with a rejection email but it was personal, not a form letter from HR.
I was not a great match for the position, plus, my opinion is that they prefer real bicycling enthusiasts.

Interview Question – The usual interview questions about accomplishments I'm most proud of, greatness weakness, management style.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SRAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRAM interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by SRAM employees and interview candidates.