SRAM

2.3

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SRAM in December 2014.

First I received a email. Then set up a web cam interview. It was easy and basic. Next was a on site interview. Meet with 4 groups of people. All pretty straight forward.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SRAM.

The interview is a day long process where you meet a lot of people which leads to some repeat questions. They do a standard topgrading interview with different folks asking different questions (cultural fit, technical skills, work history, etc).

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRAM in December 2013.

The interview was simple, and I was hired on the spot. I was referred by a staffing agency, and met with the Quality Manager. We talked about my past experience, he told me about what the company was looking for, and he offered me a job.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spearfish, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spearfish, SD

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRAM in December 2012.

Interviewed with the General Manager and Production Manager. The interview was pretty standard, they mostly wanted to know what I was looking for in an internship and if I would mind working in production for parts of the internship. I received a formal job offer one month after my first interview.

LPD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taichung (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taichung (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRAM in August 2011.

my 1st formal job. ask some engineering questions, bike knowledge. introducing yourself in English. asked do you really want this job?

Quality Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRAM in May 2010.

1:1 to review past experiences then Plant tour.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRAM in November 2009.

The hiring manager called me soon after I submitted my resume online and requested a phone interview, either "now" or at a later time. I agreed to speak with him immediately because I didn't want to appear disinterested. He was well-prepared and had a list of questions, very polite. He followed up about a week later with a rejection email but it was personal, not a form letter from HR.
    I was not a great match for the position, plus, my opinion is that they prefer real bicycling enthusiasts.

Interview Questions
    • The usual interview questions about accomplishments I'm most proud of, greatness weakness, management style.   View Answer