SRC

www.srcinc.com

SRC Interview Questions

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRC.

Applied at college career fair and online and was contacted swiftly. Had the first phone interview set up a few days later. All interest questions about my programming experience and job history. Technical interview set for next week.

FPGA Design Engineer Interview

Applied online followed by two phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Resume related questions as well as some communication system questions.   Answer Question

Digital Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SRC.

I first had a phone interview. After passing that you are invited to interview onsite in Syracuse NY. I spoke to about 8 people if I recall correctly. Pretty rigorous review process. You need knowledge of signals and systems (discrete/continuous, Fourier transforms etc...). Also, coding is a big plus (VHDL/C++). Questions weren't to bad. They are more relaxed if you are a recent graduate.

Interview Questions
    I was a recent grad. Very little negotiation. They offered a sign on bonus (for moving) and some ares to look for residence.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SRC in October 2012.

I applied online but didn't get a response for over 30 days. I was finally contacted by the company's internal recruiter and asked if I was still interested. This led to a multi-person interview with coworkers, potential boss, and senior staff (both in person and telephonic). The majority of the interview was set up to take place over the course of one morning, with scheduled meetings or phone calls. Once hired, I had to pass a drug test but that was quickly arranged and completed.

Interview Questions
    • Interview process was fairly easy and focused on my background and knowledge. No unexpected questions were encountered.   Answer Question
    I negotiated little as the offer exceeded my expectations

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SRC in June 2011.

Was brought in for an onsite interview and was asked mostly about prior experience. Interview was not very technical at all, just a few questions about some basic OOD concepts.

Interview Questions
    • If you have a 10 x 10 x 10 rubix cube and covered it in paint, how many cubes remain untouched with paint?   View Answers (2)

Facility Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SRC in November 2010.

Was interviewed by the SRC recruiter, then the hiring manager. Both by phone. Then after consideration went to SRC site in San Antonio for interviews with the site director, project manager, human resources, and security assistant. Each asked varied questions in the security field and personal background. Then I had a video conference interview with hiring manager and his assistant.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about areas I was unfamiliar and not experienced. My background didn't cover IT systems or SIPRNET/NIPRNET   View Answer
    Short and ammicable. I was looking for more pay but was assured that benefits were substantial. Also was assisted with relocation which was a considerable help.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SRC in July 2010.

The interview process was very easy they really only asked about my course work and my research through my university. Not too many technical questions mostly just relaying everything that was on my resume. I believe now they are asking a bit more technical questions on the software side, but nothing too specific more problem solving skills that can be applied to software engineering/programming.

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing for software but had some digital experience. They asked me some questions related to signal processing that were a bit challenging.   Answer Question
    Entry level out of college no real negotiation.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at SRC in July 2010.

Interview process consisted of a phone screen by the hiring manager for the position followed up by a full day on site interview at the facility. The on-site interview consisted of interviews with the each of the members of the team, the hiring manager and a quickbehavioral interview with HR. Included was also a one hour presentation of my choice and a quick tour of the facilities.
    The Atmosphere was very welcoming and everyone I met with was very open and created a relaxing feeling which seems to also be part of the companies culture. Overall my experience was very positive and ama bit disappointed on not getting an offer (predominantly by me not being as prepared as i wanted to me).

Interview Questions
    • Can you get you idea to a functional prototype in 18 monthes/   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRC in June 2010.

I wasn't interviewed for this job - was appointed. SRC needed a manager to support the Asst VP, who was more focused on BD and recruiting than contract execution.

None

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SRC in March 2010.

My first communication was an email confirming the receipt of my resume and application. About three weeks after that, I received a call and request for a telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted about an hour. I was asked about the companies I had worked for previously, how their experience related to SRC and then more specifics about my skill set and projected fit to SRC's needs. The interviewer was professional and organized. While I did not get the job, I would go through the process with them again if the right position came around.

Interview Questions
    • What type of work does your current employer do? How do you see that as a fit with SRC's business?   Answer Question
    • What strenghts do you bring to SRC?   Answer Question