SRP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at SRP.

Interview Details – The process from the initial submission of the resume to actually starting takes quite a bit of time. I had a total of three interviews, one phone and two in person. There is also a drug test that if you cannot pass, you will not be hired.

Interview Question – The questions were rather routine, ones any interviewee should be prepared to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job posting had a salary range listed. I was asked during the first interview what salary I was looking for. I was not as prepared as I should of been and gave a salary too low because I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SRP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SRP Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SRP employees and interview candidates.