SS8 Networks Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at SS8 Networks

Candidate Interview Review

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SS8 Networks in August 2012.

I sent in my resume and a day later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in and met with three different people. One of them was the hiring manager and the other two were people I'd be working with if I got the position. The interview took less than an hour and thirty minutes. The people that I talked to were friendly. I was told that I would be contacted by them by the end of the following week regarding whether I got the position or not. What happened next was a little disappointing. Almost two weeks had past and I still hadn't heard back from them, so I was getting anxious. In the meantime I was applying for other jobs. One of the jobs I applied for used Jobvite (which SS8 uses) and on there is how I learned that I was not chosen for the job since the status next to my job application changed to "not selected'. Had I not checked Jobvite I would not know what had happened seeing as it has been almost a month and I have not received an email or phone call from them. I would have appreciated at least an email letting me know they have chosen another candidate since I came in for a rather long interview. Other than that issue, I didn't really have in problems with the company. They seem to value a good work-life balance.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a problem with the fact that we work with law enforcement?   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between an active or inactive voice?   Answer Question

Worked for SS8 Networks? Contribute to the Community!