SS8 Networks

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SS8 Networks in August 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in my resume and a day later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in and met with three different people. One of them was the hiring manager and the other two were people I'd be working with if I got the position. The interview took less than an hour and thirty minutes. The people that I talked to were friendly. I was told that I would be contacted by them by the end of the following week regarding whether I got the position or not. What happened next was a little disappointing. Almost two weeks had past and I still hadn't heard back from them, so I was getting anxious. In the meantime I was applying for other jobs. One of the jobs I applied for used Jobvite (which SS8 uses) and on there is how I learned that I was not chosen for the job since the status next to my job application changed to "not selected'. Had I not checked Jobvite I would not know what had happened seeing as it has been almost a month and I have not received an email or phone call from them. I would have appreciated at least an email letting me know they have chosen another candidate since I came in for a rather long interview. Other than that issue, I didn't really have in problems with the company. They seem to value a good work-life balance.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SS8 Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SS8 Networks interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SS8 Networks employees and interview candidates.