SSAB Svenskt Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSAB Svenskt

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SSAB Svenskt (Lisle, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor and a few team members plus HR representative. After that, there was a PSP test and second round interview. There were a number of tests once I accepted the offer such as a hair follicle drug test and a physical. All that for a finance job, but it is a great place to be.

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly informal and questions centered around experience and education.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter did the negotiations.

Primary End Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SSAB Svenskt (Montpelier, IA).

Interview

No real interview just general questions and showed me around.

Interview Questions

• Will you be okay working more than sixteen hours or more in one shift if required too?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Caster Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at SSAB Svenskt.

Interview

2 interviews in regards to experience. Not too much into details in the questions being asked just general knowledge about lock out tag out and emergency procedures. Questions about past work history in relation to the position applied for will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had limited resources and help but a task needs to be completed. What did you do and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation