SSCS Global IT Services Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSCS Global IT Services

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SSCS Global IT Services in November 2014.

I was originally contacts by a recruiter in August 2014 and did a in person interview with her. After that, I did not hear anything for a couple of months bu in late October in picked back up and interviews began.

There is a strong focus on being compatible with company culture - from work/life balance to personal style. It's still a small enough company that one odd duck can impact negatively but the flip side is that it's small enough that one person can also make a huge positive impact as well. Also, you're going to spend a significant part of your life with these guys so they want to make sure you can fit into the team dynamic - something more companies would be wise consider.

I had one interview in person at the recruiter's offices and, about a week or so later, was invited into the corporate headquarters in Houston for the second round. At that time, I met other employees and also delivered a presentation I had created about the company and its offerings. A week after that I received and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult and certainly not unexpected since I offered to do it, I reworked one of their standard presentations from a traditional slide deck (many bullet points, lots of information, color background, etc) into a story board format with pictures and very little text similar to a lot of presentations you see on SlideShare.   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase was handled entirely through the recruiter. I have no idea what she actually did but I got the job so I guess she did well.