SSI

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SSI.

Interview Details – I was hired as a consultant by ssi. It is a computer software consultanting company. It sends employees to other companies. I was sent to sprint to do data base marketing. I worked for 6 month in sprint as a consultant and spring wanted to convert me to employee. This is a good opportunity but I had another better job so I did not accept the offer and left.

Very Easy Interview

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Market Research Interviewer
Davao (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SSI in July 2012.

Interview Details – There's only one interview process for you to be able to qualified. You just need to prove to the interviewer your interest and capability to do the job that you are applying for. During the initial process, they will let you read a sample script of a market researcher. And if they are satisfied with your talent and interest in joining the company, you'll be in right away.

Interview Question – "What are the qualifying questions on the sample script?"   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Nothing much to say on this area here.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SSI in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was the most incredible experience ever

Interview Question – Square root of 10   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – extremely fragile

Worked for SSI? Contribute to the Community!