SSM Health Care

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.2

Accountant Interview

I applied online and it took two weeks for a phone interview. And it took a week for in person interview at ssm corporate office with two interviewers after the phone interview.

Front End Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SSM Health Care in June 2014.

I interviewed here in June of 2014. I first had a phone interview, followed by 2 in-person interviews, 1 with a department head, another with a couple of peers. All of the interviews were pretty conversational, and not test oriented, though there were some question/short-answer periods. Everyone was nice, and non-intimidating. In-office interviews were scheduled back to back.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone on your team knew more about a subject than you?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SSM Health Care.

There was a quick phone interview, than an in-person interview. I applied and started within two months. The employees and management were welcoming and helpful the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult, it is an entry-level position   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SSM Health Care.

Outsourced to a recruiting firm that was unfamiliar with hospital operations. Did indepth phone interview and was I asked "how to spell" terms and "what is that exactly?" It took nearly three weeks to get the phone call that I was told that I would receive the next day. The interview with the department head was great, the peer interview was exhausting (in a good way) and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What does employee engagement mean to you?   View Answer
    Very Easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkwood, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkwood, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SSM Health Care.

Interview w/ dept Director ( who was a Sister of St. Joseph ), good feedback, positive experience

None, offer made & accepted

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SSM Health Care in September 2010.

I applied online and received a call from recruiter.

A panel of people interviewed me. Most of the questions were based on sharepoint (workflows, customizations etc.), some questions on SQL (couple of queries). They asked me about my previous experience (walked though my resume in detail)

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SSM Health Care in August 2010.

Decent

Interview Questions
    • Looking at the job description, rank each item as capable of performing task or need experience with task.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SSM Health Care in April 2009.

Apply, phone interview, in person interview, then they will offer your the job. Its not bad very typical. It would probably be good to study common interview questions they love to ask those.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your boss and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through other source – interviewed at SSM Health Care in November 2008.

After moving to OKC, attended a "job fair" at the facility and was able to talk to unit manager.

Interview Questions
    • My salary expectation -- I was told that there was "no way" that I would get what I'd been paid at previous job in Houston, TX   Answer Question
    I accepted that I wouldn't get the salary in Oklahoma that I had in TX

Care Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SSM Health Care in February 2012.

Difficult