SSM Health Care

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SSM Health Care.

Interview Details – There was a quick phone interview, than an in-person interview. I applied and started within two months. The employees and management were welcoming and helpful the entire process.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult, it is an entry-level position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SSM Health Care in April 2009.

Interview Details – Apply, phone interview, in person interview, then they will offer your the job. Its not bad very typical. It would probably be good to study common interview questions they love to ask those.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your boss and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Medical Technologist
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SSM Health Care.

Interview Details – Outsourced to a recruiting firm that was unfamiliar with hospital operations. Did indepth phone interview and was I asked "how to spell" terms and "what is that exactly?" It took nearly three weeks to get the phone call that I was told that I would receive the next day. The interview with the department head was great, the peer interview was exhausting (in a good way) and was hired.

Interview Question – What does employee engagement mean to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very Easy

Manager Interview

Manager
Kirkwood, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SSM Health Care.

Interview Details – Interview w/ dept Director ( who was a Sister of St. Joseph ), good feedback, positive experience

Interview Question – long range ( 5 years ) plans / expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, offer made & accepted

Staff RN Interview

Staff RN
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through other source - interviewed at SSM Health Care in November 2008.

Interview Details – After moving to OKC, attended a "job fair" at the facility and was able to talk to unit manager.

Interview Question – My salary expectation -- I was told that there was "no way" that I would get what I'd been paid at previous job in Houston, TX   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted that I wouldn't get the salary in Oklahoma that I had in TX

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Sharepoint Developer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SSM Health Care in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from recruiter.

A panel of people interviewed me. Most of the questions were based on sharepoint (workflows, customizations etc.), some questions on SQL (couple of queries). They asked me about my previous experience (walked though my resume in detail)

Director Interview

Director
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SSM Health Care in August 2010.

Interview Details – Decent

Interview Question – Looking at the job description, rank each item as capable of performing task or need experience with task.   Answer Question

Care Team Coordinator Interview

Care Team Coordinator
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SSM Health Care in February 2012.

Interview Details – Difficult

Interview Question – A Bunch Of iQ Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult

Integrated Health Technology Interview

Integrated Health Technology

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SSM Health Care in October 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview consisted of behavioral type questions. 1:1 questions were centered around managing projects and conflict resolution. Overall, the interview went okay, not very encouraging, interviewer had a very rigid demeanor.. Was informed of requirements of the job, and given a date that applicants will be contacted for Peer interview; no return call.

Interview Questions

• What are some characteristics you feel you may have in common with others in your current profession.   View Answer
  • When resolving conflict, what techniques do you use.   View Answer

Information Systems Interview

Information Systems

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SSM Health Care in May 2010.

Interview Details – Met with group panel first and then with hiring manager. Interviews are behavioral-based. Time to ask questions. Be prepared to answer specific questions about how you responded to certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   View Answer
  • How do you promote teamwork?   View Answer

Worked for SSM Health Care? Contribute to the Community!