SSM Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.9

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health in August 2015.

Interview

1. Filled Out. 2. Got A Call Back Almost A Month Later To Schedule An Overview Interview, (Nothing Too Serious) Scheduled An In Person Interview From There. 3. Interviewed With Two Ladies 4. Got Called In For A Second Interview Aka Peer Interview With 3 Other Ladies Went. 5. Got A Call That I Got The Job. Set Up An Appointment To Do Drug Test And Take ID Picture

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview with hiring Manager. Still under consideration. Should be contacted within the next week or two. Very nice people and they were very informative about the company and what the job description.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

Participated in informal initial interview to further understand job availability. This was somewhat difficult to arrange through communication with many different levels of employees. Was able to observe with two therapists and meet with clinic manager.

Interview Questions

• Very situational questions, " tell me about a time when..." - you saw a patient with an unfamiliar diagnosis - you were challenged when working with a group   Answer Question

A/P Assistant Mail and File Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through indeed.com. The Talent recruiting personnel emailed me two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. Scheduled me a week later for tge phone interview which went well. I was called the next day to schedule a face to face interview. I interviewed with three people which were all very nice. The interview went well. Asked the normal behavioral type of questions. I believe my current pay is why I wasn't offered the position since it was mentioned in the interview. I just knew I had the job since everything went so well. Maybe next time.

Interview Questions

• How did you turn a unhappy customer to a happy customer?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Interview

Extensive interview process for position. Submit online application, phone interview with a recruiter, second interview with recruiter, extensive background check, three letters of recommendation, drug test, vaccination shots, final interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was told what I was getting.

Accountant Interview

Interview

I applied online and it took two weeks for a phone interview. And it took a week for in person interview at ssm corporate office with two interviewers after the phone interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was then called for a phone screen, was then scheduled 2 days later for a face to face interview in which they asked behavioral based questions. I was then offered the job 3 days later. The overall experience for the interview was a very quick and easy process, I had the chance to meet the team and see what a typical day was like in the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet your goal and how you overcame the objective.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed here in June of 2014. I first had a phone interview, followed by 2 in-person interviews, 1 with a department head, another with a couple of peers. All of the interviews were pretty conversational, and not test oriented, though there were some question/short-answer periods. Everyone was nice, and non-intimidating. In-office interviews were scheduled back to back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone on your team knew more about a subject than you?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SSM Health.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview, than an in-person interview. I applied and started within two months. The employees and management were welcoming and helpful the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, it is an entry-level position   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSM Health (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Outsourced to a recruiting firm that was unfamiliar with hospital operations. Did indepth phone interview and was I asked "how to spell" terms and "what is that exactly?" It took nearly three weeks to get the phone call that I was told that I would receive the next day. The interview with the department head was great, the peer interview was exhausting (in a good way) and was hired.

Interview Questions

• What does employee engagement mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Easy