SSP UK Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSP UK

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SSP UK.

you need to apply onlyne do a test and after they call you back for an interview with the manager if you pass taht you have to do OJE and a final interview with the job offer in case

fully flexible

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SSP UK in January 2014.

It was a quick interview with the assistant manager of the outlet I applied for. It was pretty quick and held in a busy café in a central London Station. The questions asked were all standard questions nothing difficult, just be yourself and answer honestly as long as you show you are commitment and a hard worker you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were given a bad service and how did you feel.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SSP UK in March 2012.

I was called in for an nterview and it was a one on one interview. The manager assessed me asking couple of questions. He made a background check by asking me about my education and my previous job experiences. He also asked me about my roles there. Then this was followed by a couple of scenario based questions as to assess how would deal with different situations of the job I've applied for. I would suggest interview candidates to prepare themselves for the job interview that they are applying for specially different scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal if a customer asked you something and you yourself didn't know the answer?   View Answer
    I was asked about the pay rate that I was expected. I would suggest candidates to never think too low of themselves but should be flexible at the same time.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SSP UK in July 2008.

I had been working within the company and my unit had closed down. A few weeks later I applied for a position at a different brand at St Pancras Rail Station, handed in my CV in person and they called me back within 2 weeks for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember most of the questions but believe they were about my previous experience such as: What were your duties at your previous shop?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a situation that exceeds your experience?   Answer Question