ST Electronics (Singapore) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
13 interviews

2.4

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore).

I applied for internship under my university's summer programme. It was a straight forward process. Got a phone call for me to turn up for the interview; went in and was briefed about the job.

Interview Questions
    • "This is a boring job, are you willing to take it up"   View Answer

Marketing Communications Executive (Idirect) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in September 2012.

The interview included a writing assessment of an official event invitation. The process was generally conducted in a simple and getting-to-know-you manner. The interviewer did not seem very positive about her job and gave a negative vibe about the possibilities of the position.

Interview Questions

I had better options offered to me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in February 2013.

One round of interview by division head of project mananger.

Interview Questions
    • Question asked are all manageable and pretty standard   View Answer
    No nego to salary for fresh grad

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paya Lebar (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paya Lebar (Singapore)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in May 2010.

Job interview are only 1 stage and the interviewer asked mostly technical questions based on the project that will be giving upon confirmation. Be very technical and specific in response to all the questions asked as these will help to score points during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • All technical questions are subjective to a person's technical knowledge. In my case I do not find any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in February 2014.

I was first interview by the IT manager who will be my direct superior if I got the job afterward. She did explained a really detailed job responsibilities and all other minor information. All questions from me were answered kindly and honestly. I was then continuously interviewed by the manager's "boss" who I do not have an idea what his position is. He is kind a talkative and generously showed interest in the candidate. One big bonus point was, My written expected salary was $2500 and he doubted that amount of money will be enough to survive locally(Singapore). He suggested the company will give me more than that if i ever success to be selected for the job. Whole interview process was smooth and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do regarding to technology during the free time?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in September 2010.

Process is quite standard. No cameras handphones are allowed though. Will also be required to go through some questions claimed to determine your suitability for leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing suprising. May ask technical questions related to industry.   Answer Question
    Can try to negotiate pay package but typically don't expect significant increment.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in February 2012.

Normal interview process. Remember to ask for better pay.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in August 2013.

1 interview with the project manager. Ask basically your interest and tell you what the job is all about .

Interview Questions
    • are you comfortable working in a stressful environment   Answer Question

Administrative Executive (Department Administrative Cum PA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in January 2009.

NA

Interview Questions
    • No much question asked company is only interested in lower our expected pay.   Answer Question
    Very stingy not will to raise the initial offer, after staying for 5 years the increment is suck.. Aveage out of 7 Years increment is least than 13 bucks.. you shall be the judge.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ST Electronics (Singapore) in April 2011.

First things first, I am a fresh undergraduate. As I was recommended through an Job Recruitment Agency, I was first interviewed briefly by the agent to check on my background, qualification, etc.

The first interview was a Group/Panel Interview with 5 people. They asked questions like

1) Tell us about yourself
    2) Technical theory questions.
    2) What do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years time?
    3) What was the most difficult problem you came across as a project leader in your Final Year Project/Sofware Development?

The second interview is a 1 to 1 interview with the chairman of the board. She ask questions like

1) Tell me more about yourself?
    2) What do you think your friends would say about you as a person if I were to ask them?

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • Technical theory questions on Java and C++ comparison.   Answer Question
    • What do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years time?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult problem you came across as a project leader in your Final Year Project/Sofware Development?   Answer Question
    • What do you think your friends would say about you as a person if I were to ask them?   Answer Question

Worked for ST Electronics (Singapore)? Contribute to the Community!