ST Ericsson - Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Market Development Engineer Interview

Market Development Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed employees moving from STMicroelectronics, NXP, and Ericsson. It was an easy process and really contained zero surprises. I expected a lot more, but mostly used recommendations from former employer.

Interview Question – None, it really was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, carried over salary from STMicro

Senior Analog Design Engineer Interview

Senior Analog Design Engineer

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in March 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by internal recruiter initially, phone screeening one week after, on-site interview two weeks after, got an offer in another two weeks, accepted offer in another week. On-site interview consists of 7 interviewers.

Interview Question – Noise analysis.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in January 2009.

Interview Details – recruiter called, asked a few questions

Interview Question – how long have you been in your field   View Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Technical Leader

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in August 2009.

Interview Details – First I got interview call through phone and then I was called fro f2f round. I had two technical and one HR round. After a week I got the offer and it was accepted.

Interview Question – Mutex and Semaphore   Answer Question

Product Quality Manager Interview

Product Quality Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in August 2011.

Interview Details – Total 3 technical interviews

Interview Question – How can I contribute to STE ?   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in November 2011.

Interview Details – One telephonic
Two technical
One HR

Interview Question – Questions asked were mostly related to my profile   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negitiation took more than a month and finally they agreed

Senior Technical Staff Interview

Senior Technical Staff

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in November 2009.

Interview Details – not much technical interviews in terms of depth.

Interview Question – why did i want to join st ericsson after leaving qualcomm   View Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

Interview Details – Breif discussion on the skill and domain i worked on and understanding of industries.

Interview Question – What is the meaning of Doping?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in October 2012.

Interview Details – simple aptitude test(almost 40% cleared), followed by a group discussion (40% cleared) , technical interview based on communication, networking, and basic electronics ( 80% cleared), followed by HR (70 % cleared)..

Interview Question – all questions are simple..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global.

Interview Details – A very easy telephonic interview. Was asked about basics in Communication in enginnering.

Interview Question – Type of modulation used in 3G networks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as such.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ST Ericsson - Global

Worked for ST Ericsson - Global? Contribute to the Community!