ST Ericsson - Global Software Developer Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Developer Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ST Ericsson - Global in February 2012.

They answered me really quickly and scheduled the interview also in a very agile way. The interview was held by two people who created a very informal and relaxed environment. And basically they want to know about you, your skillset, goals and ambitions. The interview lasted three hours and in the end they told me there the outcome, although, I asume sometimes they take some days to think about it. But, I should say, the people that interviewed me where really interesting people and I got along with them very well.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask you about you're previous work experience, and how you handled it   View Answer
I was able to negotiate my salary, but basically I would say that I looked for the average salary on the internet. I wasn't very picky about it.

Worked for ST Ericsson - Global? Contribute to the Community!