ST Microelectronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment.

Interview Questions
    • Some aptitude question I dont remember. It was a technical test full of all kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

I was college recruited. The process contains 50 question written exam followed by technical and HR interview.
    After I cleared the written exam , with good score, in techincal interview I told them clearly that I am not very much comfortable in analog domain. They usually asked me the question which went wrong in written paper. The question were mostly related to RC circuits, VLSI digital design and few control system . the question were mostly to test your basic understanding of deisgn. I believe good MOS understanding should be there.

Interview Questions
    • related to analog design which make me a bit uncomfortable   View Answer
    no negotiation as it was my first job and college placement

Internship Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
    • Rants, venting, or obscenities
      Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association)
      Aggressive or discriminatory language
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ST Microelectronics in August 2013.

Technical Round.Asked questions on CMOS basics,STA,RTL coding,computer Architecture,Digital Electronics.Questions were not that difficult.I enjoyed the technical rounds.ASIC design flow was also asked.questions from projects specified in resume were also asked

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ST Microelectronics.

1 round interview with questions mostly based on CV and experiences

IC Designengineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online - interviewed at ST Microelectronics in April 2011.

Very straight forward

Section Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornhill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornhill, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ST Microelectronics in February 2010.

There was no interview as this was a corporate take-over from previous company

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ST Microelectronics in March 2011.

A day long interview. From 9:00 am to 7:30 pm. Very courteous and helpful throughout the interviews. A written test done to shortlist the candidates, followed by 4-5 technical and 1 HR interview. Technical interviews were challenging for a new graduate. Most of the questions were on CMOS logic, some of them on opamps.

Interview Questions
    • A question on opamp phase margin and noise margin.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ST Microelectronics in July 2011.

Written interview with technical ques on Digital, RLC, FF, and few apti question. After this, team will select you for interview according to your marks. There are normally 3 rounds of interview. and after HR. once you clear Technical one.. HR interview is a piece of cake.

1st tech. interview is taken by a average experience employee in a team
    2nd is by senior one
    3rd is the manager of team

Analog Design Engineer Interview

involves technical round (may be one or two) and HR round

Worked for ST Microelectronics? Contribute to the Community!