ST Microelectronics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014
Updated Oct 11, 2014

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment.

Interview Questions
    • Some aptitude question I dont remember. It was a technical test full of all kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

I was college recruited. The process contains 50 question written exam followed by technical and HR interview.
    After I cleared the written exam , with good score, in techincal interview I told them clearly that I am not very much comfortable in analog domain. They usually asked me the question which went wrong in written paper. The question were mostly related to RC circuits, VLSI digital design and few control system . the question were mostly to test your basic understanding of deisgn. I believe good MOS understanding should be there.

Interview Questions
    • related to analog design which make me a bit uncomfortable   View Answer
    no negotiation as it was my first job and college placement

Internship Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
    • Rants, venting, or obscenities
      Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association)
      Aggressive or discriminatory language
        Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ST Microelectronics.

1 round interview with questions mostly based on CV and experiences

Analog Design Engineer Interview

involves technical round (may be one or two) and HR round

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ST Microelectronics.

The position is for a person with 2-3 yrs exprience.
    3-4 rounds of Technical Interview followed by an HR round.
    The technical rounds are done by the team members and the concerned manager to ensure relevancy to the profile they are looking for.
    Later the group head will have a short discussion to take the final decission.
    If technical goes well, then the process ends with the HR interview.
    offer letter will be discussed at a later stage. (in a week or two)

Interview Questions
    • All questions are related to the area of work experience and basics of semicondutors.   View Answer
    negotiation at this level is not encouraged.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ST Microelectronics in August 2013.

Technical Round.Asked questions on CMOS basics,STA,RTL coding,computer Architecture,Digital Electronics.Questions were not that difficult.I enjoyed the technical rounds.ASIC design flow was also asked.questions from projects specified in resume were also asked

Design Engineer Interview

Campus Recruitment, telephonic round, followed by 4 more telephonic rounds and then finally the main offer.

Systems Verification Engineer--intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ST Microelectronics in March 2013.

one hour technical interview by the system verification team leader. Simply ask you to write VHDL codes of 1 to 16 mux, and then how to verify your design.

Support Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at ST Microelectronics in March 2013.

written test then 2 interview round then HR and director round after giving all if you got selected then company will give you offer.
    better be ready to go through long process.

Interview Questions
    • no such question all question were technical and in different interview there was different phase.   Answer Question
    nothing they offer best