STA Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at STA

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STA (Santa Maria, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Its plain and simple. If you have a school bus certificate and are current on hours, then your in. Get you H-6 first. do not go down there without it. They wont talk to you. Ask as many questions about the big rules and policies. I wish I had. I found out everything the hard way. Do not expect the employees to tell you.

Interview Questions

• What is your purpose in seeking employment here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

only 12,24 an hour. Not good.

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA (Collegeville, PA).

Interview

Hiring process occurred before STA took over the company. Process was basic.....fill out an application, get a physical, including drug test and "Child abuse" clearance. There was no actual interview involved at the time I was hired.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Travel Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA in April 2010.

Interview

go to STA website/ fill up selection critiria /wait for phone interview/ questions of phone interview 1. introduce urself 2.any related experience 3.any slaes experience? 4 what's ur sales skills (secrets) 5. why u moved to Sydney (i just moved to sydney when i got the phone interview) 6.what makes u wanna work in travel industry?

Negotiation

it's pretty casual. be confident and show ur passion to travel