STAT Revenue Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at STAT Revenue

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STAT Revenue (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met interviewer at career fair, invited for on campus interview. The interview was quite conversational, and most of the questions did not refer to my resume. The first round interview is about 30 minutes. Invited for the second round interview, which is 4 hours, 3 more behavioral interviews + case studies. I think the important thing for the first interview is just to show that you are someone they'd like to work with.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you would change in your life if you had a time machine?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STAT Revenue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at STAT Revenue (Emeryville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus. Was contacted for an on-campus interview later in the week. The interview was behavioral and asked both generic questions and a few trickier ones (What is the one thing would you change about your school? How would you go about doing so?) Got called back for second interview a few weeks later to be onsite. Onsite interview started with two case studies followed by three back to back to back behavioral interviews with CEO, VP, Senior Marketing Director. Got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• If I were to tell you not to do something but you knew you were 100% correct that it would help the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview

Met a consultant and the a senior exec at a career fair. Applied and got the first round interview invite very soon after, held at the campus career center. Just a 'getting to know you' interview and explaining your resume. The 2nd round interview would be on-site, involving some interviews and a lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Applied through on campus recruting. Interviewed in Sept. 2013. The interview was fairly informal and personal, with a senior consultant and director of business development. They probed my interest in the field, most questions were very open ended.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of strategies do you use to stay organized?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Some Random questions: I got the interview through on campus recruiting. Fairly straightforward interview - They asked me: What's your favorite book? If you were an interviewer like me, what would you look for? Describe a time you had to prioritize a lot of responsibilities. What's the hardest class you took at Cal?

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

1st round - typical behavioral questions, with some fun ones added in such as, "who is your best friend?" and "what is your favorite book?"

2nd round - 3 hour, on-site interview. This consists of 3 1:1 interviews with upper management and 1 case study to practice dealing with insurance contracts. The three 1:1 interviews were very conversational and pretty typical.

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am a new client. Describe our service and convince them why they should use our service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at STAT Revenue (Berkeley, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through my college career website. The interview set up was business casual.
    The interview consisted of purely behavioral questions. For example, tell me about one your biggest obstacles in college or tell me about your best friend.

The interviewer, Kamila, was very nice. She explained that she would get back to me in 3-4 weeks and that the next step was an interview in the office with a case study.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at STAT Revenue in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was purely behavioral - asked about your work experiences, why it relates to their company, favorite place to travel, why are you interested in consulting, etc. Wasn't offered a call back for a final round interview, but wasn't disappointed as I was interviewing with multiple companies at the time. Interviewers, yes 2 of them, were very nice and easy to talk to. Research a little bit about their company and make sure you know your resumé in and out.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at STAT Revenue in October 2010.

Interview

It was completley behavioral, asked questions about why you want to work there.