STAT Revenue

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview Details – Met a consultant and the a senior exec at a career fair. Applied and got the first round interview invite very soon after, held at the campus career center. Just a 'getting to know you' interview and explaining your resume. The 2nd round interview would be on-site, involving some interviews and a lunch.

Interview Question – rate 'organized' 'detail-oriented' 'self-motivation'   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at STAT Revenue.

Interview Details – Applied through on campus recruting. Interviewed in Sept. 2013. The interview was fairly informal and personal, with a senior consultant and director of business development. They probed my interest in the field, most questions were very open ended.

Interview Question – What kinds of strategies do you use to stay organized?   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at STAT Revenue in September 2011.

Interview Details – Some Random questions: I got the interview through on campus recruiting. Fairly straightforward interview - They asked me: What's your favorite book? If you were an interviewer like me, what would you look for? Describe a time you had to prioritize a lot of responsibilities. What's the hardest class you took at Cal?

Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at STAT Revenue in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round - typical behavioral questions, with some fun ones added in such as, "who is your best friend?" and "what is your favorite book?"

2nd round - 3 hour, on-site interview. This consists of 3 1:1 interviews with upper management and 1 case study to practice dealing with insurance contracts. The three 1:1 interviews were very conversational and pretty typical.

Interview Question – Pretend that I am a new client. Describe our service and convince them why they should use our service   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at STAT Revenue in January 2011.

Interview Details – I got the interview through my college career website. The interview set up was business casual.
The interview consisted of purely behavioral questions. For example, tell me about one your biggest obstacles in college or tell me about your best friend.

The interviewer, Kamila, was very nice. She explained that she would get back to me in 3-4 weeks and that the next step was an interview in the office with a case study.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at STAT Revenue in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was purely behavioral - asked about your work experiences, why it relates to their company, favorite place to travel, why are you interested in consulting, etc. Wasn't offered a call back for a final round interview, but wasn't disappointed as I was interviewing with multiple companies at the time. Interviewers, yes 2 of them, were very nice and easy to talk to. Research a little bit about their company and make sure you know your resumé in and out.

Interview Question – Tell me about your leadership experience.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at STAT Revenue in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was completley behavioral, asked questions about why you want to work there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for STAT Revenue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STAT Revenue Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by STAT Revenue employees and interview candidates.