STERIS

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.5

QS/RC Tech Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at STERIS.

Basic interview questions asked about prior quality experience. Explained the responsibilites of the job, expectations. Overall comfort with working in service environment. Explained the service provided to customers and the amount of work that could be expected weekly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected about the interview. It went very well.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any

Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

multiple interviews with expected questions. Friendly and considerate. Friendly interview manager with reasonable process. With some device sales experience the interview should go smoothly as long as you understand the capital sales process in a hospital and understand the multiple steps in a OR building process with the different groups you will meet with from Clinical to Engineering including plumbers, electricians and Architects.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. It is what it is

Field Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at STERIS in January 2015.

I was referred by an employee. I completed the initial interview with the local manager who kept the interview very informal and relaxed. Next was a phone call interview from HR that mostly covered current qualifications and abilities, which was easy. Then the online assessment, which is easy but also challenging. Recommend reading the Job Requirements to ensure you have what they need.

Interview Questions
    • The math problems at the end of the online assessment.   View Answer

Field Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

was good. still waiting to hear. not sure about whole process. still waiting to hear back on other opportunities. everybody I spoke with was very professional and courteous. Seemed like they enjoyed being in the roles they occupied

QS/RC Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at STERIS in June 2014.

The interview was swift. I was asked some questions about my past work and academic experience. I was asked what was my most favorite and least favorite class in college.

No negotiation. Entry level position = Entry level salary

ISO Coordinator Interview

internal job posting and application process

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at STERIS.

Either through the main Human Resources department or through their on site staffing people.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult, but each of the 5 interviews I went on (5 different positions) were over an hour long.   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

take anyone they can get interview with some idiots and get a job your gonna hate

there isnt one

Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at STERIS in September 2013.

Nice recruiter

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STERIS in September 2013.

Just had a walk thru on my resume. The project manager and one of the team member was interviewing me.