STERIS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.6

Field Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

was good. still waiting to hear. not sure about whole process. still waiting to hear back on other opportunities. everybody I spoke with was very professional and courteous. Seemed like they enjoyed being in the roles they occupied

QS/RC Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at STERIS in June 2014.

The interview was swift. I was asked some questions about my past work and academic experience. I was asked what was my most favorite and least favorite class in college.

No negotiation. Entry level position = Entry level salary

ISO Coordinator Interview

internal job posting and application process

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at STERIS.

Either through the main Human Resources department or through their on site staffing people.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult, but each of the 5 interviews I went on (5 different positions) were over an hour long.   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

take anyone they can get interview with some idiots and get a job your gonna hate

there isnt one

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at STERIS in September 2013.

Nice recruiter

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STERIS in September 2013.

Just had a walk thru on my resume. The project manager and one of the team member was interviewing me.

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at STERIS.

I had sent several applications to Steris that did not generate interviews. Later I applied with a referral from a current employee and worked through the rest of the process with an on site recruiter.

First an initial phone screen with the recruiter to go over my previous experience. Second was an on site interview with the Quality Manager and VP of Quality separately lasting about 2 hours total. About a week later I was brought back in to meet with HR which lasted about 2 hours. Not long after that I was called with an offer.

The whole process was very enjoyable, moved fairly quickly and was focused on making sure there was a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were asked to do something illegal or unethical by an employer or colleague and describe how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    I was given a very fair offer and great benefits and decided not to negotiate heavily.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at STERIS.

I interviewed at Steris 6 times for the same position. I wasn't really asked many questions and I was never contacted to tell me that they hired someone else. I found out by calling and following up myself. I was not asked any in depth question. I felt as if they alreadu knew who they would hire, but they had to go through the motions.
    The interview was a half day and I met with some wonderful people.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at STERIS in March 2013.

There were three interviews, telephone, two in person and then after a week I was given the offer

It was OK , I countered and they accepted