STG International

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.0

Wellness/Fitness CoordinatorP Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at STG International.

STGi took over for a contract for a federal contract in which I worked for 2 previous employers. They had about one month for the transition and did a few phone interviews mainly to learn about the current staff, no questions about me. They had our salary information up front at the start of the month. After several phone calls pumping us for information, STGi presented a 40% pay cut and overall staffing reduction and provided 24 hours to respond. When I did not take the offer they were surprised and the recruiter responded, "you do realize we are to take over the contract next week?"

Interview Questions
    • There were little to know technical or behavior based questions. The FOH representative asked more of these questions.   Answer Question

The offer was a demotion. Do more with a smaller, disgruntled staff with less integration between the fitness and medical operation.

CMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at STG International in January 2014.

applied online and got a call after a month. They discussed the salary and accepted it. I submitted all the requirements that they need but after 4 months, they called me that someone took over the spot that I was applying

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at STG International.

Wow. They really made a good first impression. It started with extremely polie recruiters who explained my position and what would be expected of me. The interview actually took time to determine if the STG culture would be a good match for my personality and style.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? How am I supposed to answer that and admit I have faults to a potential boss.   Answer Question
    We negotiated a fair and reasonable compensation package.

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at STG International in July 2013.

All interviews and paper work for human resources was through e-mail communication.

In desperate times, we take a desperate measures. wait until you get 100% percent clearance before you accept the position. It's not worth to take the offer especially if you have a full time work.

HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at STG International.

I actually did not apply for this job, but rather was contacted after a recruiter found my resume on a job searching website. The position was what I had been looking for, so I decided to proceed with an interview. I had an initial telephone interview, during which the recruiter, who was fantastic, said they were also looking at four other candidates. Within three days, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview at their corporate headquarters in Alexandria. I met with the recruiter who I had spoken with over the phone, the person in a position similar to mine (in case I had questions about responsibilities and the day-to-day), as well as my potential supervisor. I was very impressed with the overall appearance of the office as well as the demeanor of everyone I came in contact with - they were polite, happy, and friendly. Overall, it was a place that I knew I would be happy to work, and I am!

Interview Questions
    • This did not surprise me, but they wanted very concrete examples of my performance in previous organizations. This makes sense now, as the culture at STGi is results-driven with a focus on excellent performance.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary, though the offer I received was generous and at the top of the scale for the average salary of my position, thus I did not feel the need to go into in-depth negotiations, as I have done with other positions.

Regional TTA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at STG International in May 2010.

Asked for resume, asked for signature on commitment letter, sent offer letter 3 months later

Don't sign a commitment until you receive an offer

Wellness Fitness Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at STG International in January 2009.

Hiring process was quick and stress free...
    Back in 2009 things were a little different than they are now (economically), and I easily negotiated my pay.
    Interviewer was nice and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what my greatest weaknesses were.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate and the process was quick and stress-free.

Clinical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source – interviewed at STG International in January 2008.

Very friendly and informative