STG Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Electrical Engineering Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vint Hill Farms, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vint Hill Farms, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at STG.

Atypical interview. The middle manager only cared about the mesh of personality and motivation to be hired.

Interview Questions
    Nothing to negotiate when the hiring for a Government contract. It is what it is.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at STG in October 2009.

I was hired a week after my first communication after a single interview.

The interview process dealt with mostly my previous experiences and some light technical questions. The interviewer was my job manager so it was a very quick turn around.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were standard engineering questions. I was asked scenario based questions that were open ended. The focus was more on how I approached the question then the answer.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, I'd suggest asking for more money then they over, they tend to lowball. Time off is based on years with the company, so it's not worth trying to negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at STG in March 2011.

The Recruiting team take a fair amount of time to process you through their system and to schedule your 1st interview.

Interview Questions
    • The will want to know why you are applying for the position and do you really believe you are qualified.   Answer Question
    It is a take it or leave it; however, it was the amount I was looking to get.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at STG in December 2012.

There was a minimal phone screen followed by a F2F interview. Everything was scheduled accordingly to my liking.

They made a good offer.

Analyst/Linguist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at STG in April 2009.

I submitted an application directly to one of the program managers after being contacted by a recruiter. He talked to me on the phone about the position and invited me to the office for an interview and language test. The interview was very basic and the language test was the key factor. After being told that the test score was high enough and that I had been approved by the government agency, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    I asked them to match my previous salary and they did.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at STG in January 2008.

telephonic round followed by java technical interview

AV/VTC Technician Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at STG in June 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had several phone interviews and then orientation. Most of the training was on the job. I would be honest in all answers and make sure you are able and willing to do the position.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate

Associate Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at STG in August 2009.

It was a very easy process to go through. Fortunately for me I already knew people at the company that helped me walk through the process and steps to familiarize myself with the organization before I went into the initial interview. I was offerred a job on spot.

Intelligence Analyst SME Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at STG in December 2009.

I spent most of the time interviewing on the phone.

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at STG in December 2009.

Multiple interviewers from line, to managers- The interview questions were all prescripted by all interviewers. Focus was on growth.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that will help the business grow?   Answer Question
    Yes I was able to negotiate, by giving them solid reasons my skills would be of added value for business growth.

Worked for STG? Contribute to the Community!