STG Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.4

PeopleSoft Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at STG.

Interview

Phone interviews only. The follow-up was spotty and phone calls were set up and missed by the hiring manager. I only went there because of an employee referral, but the department that hired was not the same. Had more than one interview with a group. It was never clear who the person who was to manage the position was.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have no management support, time, or resources to do a job?   1 Answer

Science Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STG (Fort Hood, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interview by 4 people at the same time. they each took turns asking me questions and giving me time to answer them. it was a relaxed environment .

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I did not know the answer to a question   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vint Hill Farms, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STG (Vint Hill Farms, VA).

Interview

Atypical interview. The middle manager only cared about the mesh of personality and motivation to be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate when the hiring for a Government contract. It is what it is.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STG (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

There was a minimal phone screen followed by a F2F interview. Everything was scheduled accordingly to my liking.

Negotiation

They made a good offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STG (Reston, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

The Recruiting team take a fair amount of time to process you through their system and to schedule your 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• The will want to know why you are applying for the position and do you really believe you are qualified.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is a take it or leave it; however, it was the amount I was looking to get.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at STG (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

I was hired a week after my first communication after a single interview. The interview process dealt with mostly my previous experiences and some light technical questions. The interviewer was my job manager so it was a very quick turn around.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were standard engineering questions. I was asked scenario based questions that were open ended. The focus was more on how I approached the question then the answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I'd suggest asking for more money then they over, they tend to lowball. Time off is based on years with the company, so it's not worth trying to negotiate.

Analyst/Linguist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STG (Reston, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

I submitted an application directly to one of the program managers after being contacted by a recruiter. He talked to me on the phone about the position and invited me to the office for an interview and language test. The interview was very basic and the language test was the key factor. After being told that the test score was high enough and that I had been approved by the government agency, I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked them to match my previous salary and they did.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at STG (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

telephonic round followed by java technical interview

AV/VTC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STG in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had several phone interviews and then orientation. Most of the training was on the job. I would be honest in all answers and make sure you are able and willing to do the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STG in December 2009.

Interview

Multiple interviewers from line, to managers- The interview questions were all prescripted by all interviewers. Focus was on growth.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will help the business grow?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate, by giving them solid reasons my skills would be of added value for business growth.