STMicroelectronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at STMicroelectronics in August 2013.

Interview Details – I got the initial call through a consultancy, who tried to arrange a phone-interview, but later reverted back with saying that there will be a direct face-to-face interview.

All set I went to interview for the first time. I got my chance after waiting for a couple of hours.
The interviewer was a mid 30's guy, whose expertise was Digital Design and SoC.

Mostly asked about the kind of job-activities I was involved in.
Basic Concepts of Processor, Pipelining, FPGA, FF and latches.

Some advanced concepts of Timing analysis for latches and multi-clock domains.
Also basic questions related to IP interfacing through standardised bus architecture.

Overall, the interview went pretty cool. They won't pressurise to answer and are quite friendly, which brings the best out of you actually.

There was only one round of Technical interview and prior to that, there was a 10-minute of HR interview.
Received the acceptance mail after 4 days of the interview.

Interview Question – How do you interface two asychronous modules?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hardly do they negotiate, but yeah obtained nearly 5% hike after 1 revision-request.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at STMicroelectronics in May 2011.

Interview Details – Written test + interview by a very senior person who has atleast 10 years of experience.

Interview Question – questions are mostly easy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at STMicroelectronics

Worked for STMicroelectronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STMicroelectronics Senior Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by STMicroelectronics employees and interview candidates.