STMicroelectronics Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Some 7 rounds from Technical to HR to Senior Manager. It was a long process of 1 month and I followed myself for almost 3-4 times to get a final feedback.

Negotiation

No negotitation was done by me as was getting almost 100% increment

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in June 2011.

Interview

I had a first telephone interview in order to conform the day when we can start the face to face interview. During this day I spent 4hours in the local Site, the first two with the human resources and after with the tecnichal team.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in September 2008.

Interview

Given 1hr telephonic interview. Then witin in 3weeks got a call for 1;1 inteview. there was 5 rounds of 1;1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference between kernel space memory allocation and user space memory allocation. From which region of memory they get allocated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. ST offers as per the best in industry standard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Delhi (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Started with phone interview then asked to fly to ST. There was a full day technical interview(1 round test), 1 1:1, 1 with project manager, 1 wit line manager and finally HR.

Interview Questions

• I can't remeber all those details.. But now things are more easy. You should have very good basics in c, c++, algo, linux kernel, computer architechture, system programming   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negition, only stndaraadise package