STMicroelectronics

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at STMicroelectronics in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had a first telephone interview in order to conform the day when we can start the face to face interview. During this day I spent 4hours in the local Site, the first two with the human resources and after with the tecnichal team.

Interview Question – What do you want in your life? Power or success!   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at STMicroelectronics in February 2008.

Interview Details – Started with phone interview then asked to fly to ST. There was a full day technical interview(1 round test), 1 1:1, 1 with project manager, 1 wit line manager and finally HR.

Interview Question – I can't remeber all those details.. But now things are more easy.
You should have very good basics in c, c++, algo, linux kernel, computer architechture, system programming
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negition, only stndaraadise package

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at STMicroelectronics in September 2008.

Interview Details – Given 1hr telephonic interview. Then witin in 3weeks got a call for 1;1 inteview. there was 5 rounds of 1;1 interview.

Interview Question – Difference between kernel space memory allocation and user space memory allocation. From which region of memory they get allocated.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all. ST offers as per the best in industry standard

Worked for STMicroelectronics? Contribute to the Community!