STONE Resource Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at STONE Resource Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STONE Resource Group in January 2015.

I had a phone screen at first, then an on site interview. I received an offer 3 days later and accepted! I am still currently on contract through STONE Resource Group with Bluestream. When I am back in the market I am absolutely going to use the help of the folks at STONE!

Interview Questions
    • How many projects have you managed simultaneously?   View Answer

Contract/Low Voltage Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at STONE Resource Group.

You got the job...just do all this work for us. we will not have any support for you due to the fact we are recruiter's who want to use you to get paid the renegotiate the agreed payment once you have invested your time money and expertise. We assume after we screw you we can easily find more people to screw.

dealing with kids

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at STONE Resource Group.

Phone Screen and then face to face with management and lead recruiters. Met with the Ceo and the branch manager, then met with some members of the recruiting and sales team.

Interview Questions
    • The CEO asked me to describe a time I did not live up to my core personal values. I was completely honest, and surprised that they still hired me after that.   Answer Question

Yes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at STONE Resource Group in February 2013.

long and long and long and longer with very long and irrelevant questions from sill people. Did I mention it was long and boring and just BS'd the whole thing and still got hired, some real clowns work there.