STS International (CA)

www.stsii.com
  www.stsii.com

STS International (CA) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at STS International (CA)

Tier I Front Line Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at STS International (CA) in March 2012.

It was comfortable and the persons interviewing me were friendly. I had to do a phone interview with the STS recruiter and then the Team lead for a Linux engineering group. Then we had a formal interview.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any uncomfortable questions. I did have to answer some questions about a previous job as a police officer, but they were more interested in the stories I had to tell than if I was or was not a good candidate.   Answer Question
    I asked for a certain range and they met it which was generous, but I also new it was less than I wanted, however at that time I did not have any technical experience so I felt the offer was fair.

Tier III Mobility Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at STS International (CA) in March 2010.

The interview process was great. I only had to attend 2 interviews before I was hired.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was OK. I asked for an amount and was offered one dollar an hour less, however, that has been made up in many other ways. I now make more than I initially asked for.