STS International (CA)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tier I Front Line Analyst Interview

Tier I Front Line Analyst
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at STS International (CA) in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was comfortable and the persons interviewing me were friendly. I had to do a phone interview with the STS recruiter and then the Team lead for a Linux engineering group. Then we had a formal interview.

Interview Question – There really weren't any uncomfortable questions. I did have to answer some questions about a previous job as a police officer, but they were more interested in the stories I had to tell than if I was or was not a good candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a certain range and they met it which was generous, but I also new it was less than I wanted, however at that time I did not have any technical experience so I felt the offer was fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Tier III Mobility Technician Interview

Tier III Mobility Technician
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at STS International (CA) in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was great. I only had to attend 2 interviews before I was hired.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was OK. I asked for an amount and was offered one dollar an hour less, however, that has been made up in many other ways. I now make more than I initially asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for STS International (CA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STS International (CA) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by STS International (CA) employees and interview candidates.