STV

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Position Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at STV in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was great. I found the STV management team and HR team to be responsive, transparent, and positive. I had a phone interview and an in-person interview. The team was flexible and knowledgeable. I was also impressed that my interviewer (now boss) asked very thought provoking questions about what I really wanted out of the position and long-term career goals. Any follow-up questions I had were answered quickly and thoroughly. This was a very positive overall experience.

Interview Question – I cant recall a specific question, but I remember that the interviewers asked challenging questions regarding the reason behind my looking for other employment and leaving current company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very positive. I negotiated directly with my boss. It was not uncomfortable to negotiate at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for STV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STV Administrative Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by STV employees and interview candidates.