STV Interview Questions & Reviews in Baltimore, MD

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at STV in February 2012.

Had an employee referral + met them at Campus Career Fair. They set up an interview a couple of weeks after the career fair. Panel consisted of Project Manager and his Boss. An intersection LOS problem was presented to see how the interviewee thinks though a problem. Interview went okay. I was surprised they cancelled lunch after the interview because they were busy. Also, showed me around the office after the interview and introduced me to the employees. Overall, the process was not professional at all - the manner they scheduled the interview and cancelled lunch and they took like a month to respond after the interview. No feedback was given whatsoever.

Interview Questions
    • Questions like what are the three important aspects to highway design. Also, an intersection LOS problem   Answer Question

Worked for STV? Contribute to the Community!