STV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at STV in September 2011.

Interview Details – I felt very welcome the moment I entered the reception area at STV. The hiring and interview process was straight forward. I was called back twice and within a matter of 3 weeks was made an offer. I had another offer at the same time, but it did not allow for a new career path and STV did, so I chose STV and am happy with the decision I have made.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions, I was asked specific questions about the job being offered and the requirements they had for the person who would fill it. I answered honestly and was thrilled when the position was offered to me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because STV offered me a new career path, which I am eagerly pursuing now. The other company did not and I would have remained in the same role with the same expectations. That outcome was not attractive to me, so opted for a new beginning with STV.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for STV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STV Office Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by STV employees and interview candidates.