STV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Traffic Engineer Interview

Traffic Engineer
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at STV in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had an employee referral + met them at Campus Career Fair. They set up an interview a couple of weeks after the career fair. Panel consisted of Project Manager and his Boss. An intersection LOS problem was presented to see how the interviewee thinks though a problem. Interview went okay. I was surprised they cancelled lunch after the interview because they were busy. Also, showed me around the office after the interview and introduced me to the employees. Overall, the process was not professional at all - the manner they scheduled the interview and cancelled lunch and they took like a month to respond after the interview. No feedback was given whatsoever.

Interview Question – Questions like what are the three important aspects to highway design. Also, an intersection LOS problem   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Traffic Engineer Interview

Traffic Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at STV in May 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with STV in April 2011. The questions were standard and were not hard. A few weeks later I receive an email for a formal interview. The questions were related to my resume and the projects I worked on. A few days later I receive an email asking to meet for coffee by one of the head managers. When I met him, he went over what work they wanted me to do (if they could hire me) and I received no offer. A few days later I ask about my status in June 2011, two months later I finally get a response stating that they did not have enough work for me to do and therefore they couldn't hire me but may be looking to hire in the fall. The fall comes and I ask about this position again and the same manager is rude to me this time and tells me they are looking at their needs.

Interview Question – What field did you specialize in ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for STV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at STV Traffic Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by STV employees and interview candidates.