SThree Interview Questions in London, England

2.5

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

LONG- phone interview- first 3 hour meet- work sample- out for drinks- presentation and director interview
    Got to meet whole team
    Felt a lot like I was jumping through hoops
    Was sold a career structure that wasn't true

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 things you haven't liked about this interview!?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None- strict structure

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Real Staffing Group had a very unorganised interviewing process, which involved being interviewed by a variety of individuals within the company (total of 7 individuals), all of which seemed as clueless as the previous.

The questions were predominantly directed at my CV and there weren’t really any competency based questions.

The internal recruiter was useless at keeping me up to date with my application progress / interview feedback and I had to chase the individual up on quite a few occasions.