SUEZ Energy North America

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SUEZ Energy North America in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to the position from their career website. I was called within a week and asked to interview as soon as possible.

I had 3 one on one interviews: HR, credit manager, vice president of the department. It lasted about 90 minutes.

Interview Question – General interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Considering the current hiring environment I was just glad to have a job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SUEZ Energy North America in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR first. very frinedly and infornative. Then interviewed with the hiring manager and variouls others I would be working with. HR focused more on my background, experience, and job history and describing the company. Hiring manager more focused on my experience and what I bring to the table. Did a good job explaining the posttion to me and what I would be doing. All that I interviewed with were very friendly and professional.

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SUEZ Energy North America in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, positive responses from the company and invitation for interview after phone screen. HR person was pleasant, but no specific job description. Met hiring manager who argued just outside the room with the HR person about the job title/description for me. Obviously, I was overqualified.

Hiring manager said very little, but wanted to hire me because all other candidates were far less qualified. Met other co-workers who were nice, but somewhat patronizing and irritating. Then met the department manager who was very friendly and knowledgeable, and persuaded me to accept the job, though I realized the work culture was lacking any degree of professionalism.

Interview Question – Are you willing to do your own Fedex?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Any attempt to negotiate was rebuffed, all attempts to compromise were answered "No". There was no negotiation with this company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SUEZ Energy North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SUEZ Energy North America interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SUEZ Energy North America employees and interview candidates.