SUPERVALU
www.supervalu.com Eden Prairie, MN 5000+ Employees

SUPERVALU Corporate Deployment Implemenatation Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Deployment Implemenatation Manager Interview

Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SUPERVALU in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was recruited by an internal Director. I was looking for work and an old aquaitance was familiar with my work so he reached out to inform me of and opening on the communications team. I applied for that postion and was interviewed sevreral times and landed the job.

Interview Question – I think the questions around situations where I had failed. It is difficult to explain when you are not successful when much of my life I am strived to persevere obstacles and drive until you are a success.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You deal with the hiring Manager and he was very inflexible with changing the offer at all but I was able to negotiate an additional week of vacation in the end.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SUPERVALU

Worked for SUPERVALU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SUPERVALU Corporate Deployment Implemenatation Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SUPERVALU employees and interview candidates.