Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SUPERVALU
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Order Selector (2)
- Business Support Specialist (2)
- Buyer (2)
- Buyer I (1)
- Cashier (1)
- PHP Developer (1)
- Planning Analyst (1)
- Associate Brand Manager (1)
- Advertising Coordinator (1)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst II (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tax Analyst (1)
- Global Sourcing Manager (1)
- Senior Manager - Analytics (1)
- Specialist I (1)
- Department Specialist I (1)
- Corporate Deployment Implemenatation Manager (1)
- SSG ANALYST (1)
- Retail Assisntant (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Director of Merchandising (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
Order Selector Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SUPERVALU (Kenosha, WI).
You will be called in for an interview if your skills match what they are looking for. The catch is that you will be called a Supplmental Worker. What this really meas is, if you screw up, and don't make you percentage, you will be let go.
The scary thing is, when you get the to the interview stage, it's with about eight people.
- There really isn't a difficult question. You just need to remain calm under presure, and be as honest as poosible. Answer Question
No negotiating. they start everyone at the same pay.
Other Interview Reviews for SUPERVALU
Order Selector InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at SUPERVALU (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.
All questions are behavioral questions, if you prepared well with enough examples then you should do pretty well. Total lasted about an hour and there is only one on-site interview.
- Don't remember there was one, sometimes you can use the same example to answer the different question, just state it from a different point of view. Answer Question
I had asked for more but they came up saying no.