SUSE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I interviewed at SUSE in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited. It was a simple process, clear communication and follow up. I had about 5 interviews, two with peers and 3 with the management team. There wasn't a whole lot of negotiating the salary, but they do pay well if you can make your number. The HR and management team were great to work with.

Interview Question – Questions about competition... strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SUSE in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was the campus placement Interview. I had 3 interviews. 2 technical and 1 HR. I was asked mostly on C, Shell scripting and Algorithms. But yeah questions were tricky. Other than that they interviewed on my aptitude and problem solving skills.

Interview Question – How can you change the extension of all .c files to .h in a given folder using shell script.   View Answer

Worked for SUSE? Contribute to the Community!