SUSE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SUSE in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was the campus placement Interview. I had 3 interviews. 2 technical and 1 HR. I was asked mostly on C, Shell scripting and Algorithms. But yeah questions were tricky. Other than that they interviewed on my aptitude and problem solving skills.

Interview Question – How can you change the extension of all .c files to .h in a given folder using shell script.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SUSE? Contribute to the Community!

SUSE Videos

SUSE – Why Work for Us?

SUSE Careers Five Really Good Reasons to Work at SUSE 1. Open Source is in our Genes At SUSE, open source is more than just a development model. It's a way of life. We started as an open source company over… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SUSE Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SUSE employees and interview candidates.